Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Come down here to roleplay as your favorite character, or make a student of your own. The drama doesn't always have to happen on your television, relive it on your computer as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fiona Vivian Coyne

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Light Up Stars

Light Up Stars

Fiona Vivian Coyne Empty
PostSubject: Fiona Vivian Coyne   Fiona Vivian Coyne I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:03 am

STUDENT
Fiona Vivian Coyne Annie_Clark
Name:
Fiona Vivian Coyne (Fi)
Age/birthday:
17/May 9th, 1993
Brief history:
Fiona has always lived a fabulous life. Growing up around the world is not something people say they've done. During the process she became too attatched to her twin brother, Declan, depending on him for whatever she needed. One summer She, Declan, Holly J(Declan's girlfriend at the time), and Jane(Holly J's friend) went to New York. Fiona was upset Declan was spending all of his time with Holly J, instead of her. At a party, Fiona was upset and kissed Declan creating "twincest". Declan sent her away with their mother and she got help. At the beginning of her senior year, Fiona begins to date Bobby Beckonridge. Fiona soon finds out that BObby is abusive after hitting her and pushing her down a flight of stairs. She decides that she wants to attend Degrassi once again, making plans to live there. Eventually her mother finds out but let's her stay. In a few weeks Fiona has to testify against Bobby.
Relationships (past and present):
Past:Riley Stavros|Bobby Beckonridge.
Current:No one.
Grade:
12/Senior
Parents:
Laura and David Coyne
Physical appearance:
Her hair cascades in curls, stopping at her shoulders. Fiona's eyes are a soft dark blue or hard as ice, depending on her emotional state. Her pale complexion matches every outfit in her closet. Fiona has a very bright smile, and her lips are a bit shy of being full. Being rich, she wears only the most stylish and best clothing. Fiona isn't short and isn't quite tall either-- but if you mess with her, watch your back. She'll seem to tower over you, if in her angry state.
Personality:
Her mood swings are instant and quick. Emotionally unstable. She used to have an unhealthy dependence on her twin brother, Declan. Fiona is easily envious and prefers to be in control of the situations. Dec and Fi and close, since Fiona has never had many friends. She always turns to her twin brother. Since her abusive relationship with Bobby Breckinridge, she's been in complete and utter denial of the problem. He's changed her. Fiona has turned to alcohol, for self medication, instead of using the pills her therapist prescribed her.
Pets:
None at the moment.
Talents:
Fiona can design clothing.
Other:
Ohai. It's almost three in the morning and here I am, submitting Fiona for you guys. Alsoo, my computer doesn't have spell check so there might be spelling errors...
Okay, I'm gonna go sleep now.. xD
Back to top Go down
SourPatchVal
Admin
SourPatchVal

Fiona Vivian Coyne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Vivian Coyne   Fiona Vivian Coyne I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:27 pm

ACCEPTED!

Welcome to Degrassi!

I'm going to go out on a limb here. Arri, is this you?
Back to top Go down
https://degrassirpgame.rpg-board.net
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

Fiona Vivian Coyne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Vivian Coyne   Fiona Vivian Coyne I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:59 pm

It is Arri/Yazz. I convinced her to come. xD
Back to top Go down
SourPatchVal
Admin
SourPatchVal

Fiona Vivian Coyne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Vivian Coyne   Fiona Vivian Coyne I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:14 pm

:DDDD I've missed Arri so so much. -hugs tightly then pulls in Emzy and almost the entire Degrassi RP group. [[except for Jared]]-
Back to top Go down
https://degrassirpgame.rpg-board.net
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

Fiona Vivian Coyne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Vivian Coyne   Fiona Vivian Coyne I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Hahahahahahaha. [[huggles]]
Back to top Go down
Light Up Stars

Light Up Stars

Fiona Vivian Coyne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Vivian Coyne   Fiona Vivian Coyne I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:59 pm

"Except for Jared." xD
IMISSEDYOUGUYS<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fiona Vivian Coyne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Vivian Coyne   Fiona Vivian Coyne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona Vivian Coyne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Character Submission-
Jump to: