Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Come down here to roleplay as your favorite character, or make a student of your own. The drama doesn't always have to happen on your television, relive it on your computer as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Point

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SourPatchVal
Admin
SourPatchVal

Camp Point Empty
PostSubject: Camp Point   Camp Point I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Camp Point Camp_p10
camp point ,

For many decades, superheroes were just a thing that you read about in comic books. Powers beyond your own imagination were just a small fairytale. Many dreamed to be able to do the things like in these books and in all these movies, but reality always took control once it was all over. If anyone were to even argue that it was all real, they would be dubbed nuts and sent straight to the insane asylum. If you were to say it to the owners and workers of Camp Point, they'd have a whole different attitude.

Camp Point, a large camp, one that is widely known for bringing out the most beautiful flowers, and selling them at a shop which they also own. Inside the camp, however, is something they've been hiding for years. Camp Point really houses campers with magical powers. Everything you've learned to be a dream is their reality.

index::forum rules::application::powers list
Back to top Go down
https://degrassirpgame.rpg-board.net
Princess

Camp Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Point   Camp Point I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:17 pm

You really like Camp Point, don't cha? xD
Back to top Go down
SourPatchVal
Admin
SourPatchVal

Camp Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Point   Camp Point I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Uh-huh. I'm pretty fond of it. Although, we do need new CLs. >.>
Back to top Go down
https://degrassirpgame.rpg-board.net
Clare The Gummy Bear

Clare The Gummy Bear

Camp Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Point   Camp Point I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:11 am

>.> Bumpity Bump Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camp Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Point   Camp Point I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Point
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Forum Advertisement-
Jump to: