Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Come down here to roleplay as your favorite character, or make a student of your own. The drama doesn't always have to happen on your television, relive it on your computer as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training to Fight in the Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angela Breeze

Training to Fight in the Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Training to Fight in the Tournament   Training to Fight in the Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:18 pm

I was in the gym training for the martial arts tournament. I needed to be in top shape if I was going to do well. I was also a bit peeved for some reason so I was taking it out on the punching bag. The punching bag was s taking every hit impressively. I was quite strong so it was good that I was training against such a big punching bag. I was breaking a sweat while doing this. I was almost done. Just forty more punches to go.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament   Training to Fight in the Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:32 pm

I hated mostly everything about Degrassi. It's peppy cheer squad, and definately the uniforms. Purple was NOT my color. My color's black. And the gym was my "place" at Degrassi.

I stepped in and my eyes were immediately glued onto a girl. She was asian and had sandy-blonde hair. She was a fighting machine. "Damn." I whispered, low enough so she couldn't hear. I squinted my eyes because I was such a far distance away. I pressed my back against the wall, slammed my books down, stuffed my hands in my pocket and waited for her to turn around, with a smirk on my face.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament   Training to Fight in the Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:36 pm

I continued to punch the punching bag until the forty punches were done. I then turned around picking up my water. I took a sip and saw a girl standing by the wall. I walked over to her as I capped my water again and said, "Hey, haven't seen you around before. But then again, I'm new here. Name's Angela Breeze. Please, call me An." I held out my hand waiting for her to introduce herself as well. I wondered how much of my training session she had seen.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament   Training to Fight in the Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:44 pm

She finished her punches and turned in my direction, but grabbed her water and took a sip. THEN she saw me and began to walk in my direction. Obviously she didn't hear my books drop.

"Hey, haven't seen you around before. But then again, I'm new here. Name's Angela Breeze. Please, call me An." She said, gesturing her hand. Waiting for a good 'ol handshake. She seemed like a cool girl, a fighting machine, but nice. "Caitlin." I said, "Please, call me....Caitlin." I told her, sarcastically. Well, I wanted her to call me Caitlin..Oh you know what I mean!

I stared down at her hand and looked back up at her. "I'm not a fan of physical contact." I told her all firmly. I began to walk past her, in the direction of the punching bag. "So...how long have you been doing karate. Or martial arts. Whatever you like calling it..." I said, turning back in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament   Training to Fight in the Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:50 pm

I smirked at her and said, "I've been doing karate for about ten years now. Ever since I was 6 years old. I took a few years off from school for some big tournaments a while back which is why I'm only in Grade 9 right now. I am about to go to Japan for another tournament in about a month. It's pretty intwense but I get through it and it's what I love doing... so yeah. How about you?" I waited patiently to hear her story of how she had gotten started.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament   Training to Fight in the Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:00 pm

"I've been doing karate for about ten years now. Ever since I was 6 years old. I took a few years off from school for some big tournaments a while back which is why I'm only in Grade 9 right now. I am about to go to Japan for another tournament in about a month. It's pretty intwense but I get through it and it's what I love doing... so yeah. How about you?" She responded. "It's a long story..." I begun. It was! Stealing money from my social worker isn't the exact way to start off a friendship...well acquaintance...ship.

"Well, my social worker is a bitch." I told her. It's true! Fern's a bitch and she hatted me. "About 1 and a half years ago I stole $149 dollars from her purse, some cheap shit, for martial art lesson. You see I planned to run away and live on the streets, so I wanted to learn to protect myself." I continued, leaving nothing out. "It was called, uh... 'Missoula Taekwondo Center'. It's in Montana."

Lying was wrong so I didn't. I told her the truth, only the truth and whole truth. That was a weight lifted of my chest...

Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament   Training to Fight in the Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:05 pm

I listened to her intently and then responded by saying, "Well I don't agree with the fact that you stole that money from her no matter how much of a bitch she might have been. It was wrong. However, if you don't want to live at your house, my house is always open to you. My parents are never home so I live by myself most of the time. They only come to pay the rent and check up on me sometimes just to say hi but their visits are always brief. You could stay with me. It would be a lot of fun." I waited to hear her decision on whether to stay at my house or not.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament   Training to Fight in the Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:15 pm

"Well I don't agree with the fact that you stole that money from her no matter how much of a bitch she might have been. It was wrong." She scolded. "Well then..." I moaned. Yeah, she's right. It was...well is wrong. But she is a bitch...

"However, if you don't want to live at your house, my house is always open to you. My parents are never home so I live by myself most of the time. They only come to pay the rent and check up on me sometimes just to say hi but their visits are always brief. You could stay with me. It would be a lot of fun." She told me. Woah. This chick has known me for 1-3 minutes and she asks me to move in with her. It might be fun, yeah. But I've got Andrea and Rodney at home.

Oh! She thinks I was planning to run away from Canada! "I think you misunderstood. My mom died to years ago and I was put in foster care." I explained, "I was planning to run away from foster care." Maybe i need more detail.... "So I ran away, then stole some film, knocked over an apple stand, and had a choice. Jail or my aunt's in Canada. I chose Canada and here we are right now." Hopefully she kinda got it now.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament   Training to Fight in the Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:22 pm

I nodded when she explained it to me. I then said, "Alright, if you don't want to accept the offer that's fine with me. Of course I'd be happy if you were to accept it. You do seem like a rather cool person to get to know. though. We should definitely hang out. Before I have to go to Japan for the tournament, of course. I'll be back right after but I've been training for this one for 6 months, not to mention the lifetime of training for other tournaments and such. Anyways, you want to go get a bite to eat? I'm starved and I'd love to get to know you a bit better." I picked up my backpack hoping she would agree to this.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament   Training to Fight in the Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:32 pm

"Alright, if you don't want to accept the offer that's fine with me. Of course I'd be happy if you were to accept it." She said, actually sounded a bit pouty. I felt bad for a minute, but shrugged it off, I mean it's not my fault she's all lonely.

"You do seem like a rather cool person to get to know. though. We should definitely hang out. Before I have to go to Japan for the tournament, of course. I'll be back right after but I've been training for this one for 6 months, not to mention the lifetime of training for other tournaments and such." She offered. "Yeah, maybe." I said, not expecting a long term friendship.

I had just made up my mind that I was going to leave. Until she interrupted my thoughts. "Anyways, you want to go get a bite to eat? I'm starved and I'd love to get to know you a bit better." She's a very nice person. I whispered in my thoughts. I was so reluctant to going...but what the hell, right? She's nice! I'm n... "Sure! Lets go." I replied.

OOC: The dot, right?
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament   Training to Fight in the Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:36 pm

I smiled and said, "Alright let's go to The Dot. This is going to be a lot of fun." I smiled at her and walked with her out of the gym. I wondered if it was possible that one day we could be more than just acquaintances. She seemed like she had a lot of potential to be nice inside her. She just might not see it herself.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament   Training to Fight in the Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:50 pm

"Okay." I said, my eyes widening out. I grabbed my books off the plastic wooden floors. "I'll meet you there," I begun, "I just have to do something at my locker."

OOC: To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament   Training to Fight in the Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training to Fight in the Tournament
Page 1 of 1