Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Come down here to roleplay as your favorite character, or make a student of your own. The drama doesn't always have to happen on your television, relive it on your computer as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confrontations. [Angela/Caitlin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alli!

Alli!

Confrontations. [Angela/Caitlin] Empty
PostSubject: Confrontations. [Angela/Caitlin]   Confrontations. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:40 pm

One word for last night was, fucking weird. Why would she kiss me? Is she a lesbian? I'm flatterted but I'm not interested. The wierdest thing about it was, we were friends. And my first real friend, likes me like that.

As I turned onto DeGrassi street, I thought about seeing her. What what say to her? Did I give her the wrong idea? Well, i didn't mean to. I hope she doesn't expect a relationship. First off, I've never been in a relationship. Second, I don't want my first relationship to be a girl. The closes thing to a relationship ever, with me, was never. Fuck this, I have to find out. I have to know, I can't just think about it while having conversations alone pretended to be her, speaking for her in my mind....

The bell was going to ring in about 20 minutes, I was early. I'm always early. Like I said, I hate waiting for people, so why should anyone be waiting on me? No one should... I'm not a hypocrite. I just hate people. Alot of people. And hopefully Angela wouldn't get written onto the list today.

When I pulled the handle of the Degrassi door, I instantly saw the main office. Maybe I should see the counselor. I want to get to the bottom of this before I hurt her, or something. When I turned into the hallways with the yellow lockers I saw her. She had on a yellow Degrassi polo uniform on. I instantly went up to her, "Um, hey." I said, looking down at the marble floors.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations. [Angela/Caitlin]   Confrontations. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:48 pm

I smiled at Caitlin and said, "Hey, how'd you sleep?" I wondered if she had gotten any sleep last night. Me, I slept like a log. It had felt as if I were on a big puffy cloud I smiled awaiting her answer.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations. [Angela/Caitlin]   Confrontations. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:55 pm

She smiled, "Hey, how'd you sleep?" She asked, as if we slept together. "Fine, you?" I responded. She probably slept like a baby. After all, I bet she got something off her chest. Well her lips, well...never mind.

When I told her, "Fine," I was lying. I slept horribly. Technically, I never slept at all. I just stared at my 'Marilyn Manson' poster up above my head on my bedroom ceiling. It was the first time in months I never slept. Ever since I moved in with Andrea, Rodney and Griffen I was doing so well. But who knew one night, one moment could set you back SO far?
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations. [Angela/Caitlin]   Confrontations. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:04 pm

I smiled and said, "That's nice. I slept well." It was obvious she had come to talk to me about something but I had no idea what so I just kept silent waiting for her to bring up what she wanted to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations. [Angela/Caitlin]   Confrontations. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confrontations. [Angela/Caitlin]
Page 1 of 1