Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Come down here to roleplay as your favorite character, or make a student of your own. The drama doesn't always have to happen on your television, relive it on your computer as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alli!'s Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alli!

Alli!

Alli!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Alli!'s Characters   Alli!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:44 am

Alli!'s Characters Degrassi-alli-03

Name: Alliah “Alli” Bhandari

Age/birthday: (Never an actual date set for Alli) 15/1995

Brief history: Alli was born in Toronto Canada in 1995. At the beginning of Alli’s grade 9 year she was accepted into Degrassi’s gifted program, by the end of her first semester she formed a relationship with school bad boy, and senior, Johnny DiMarco. She lost her virginity to him and had a pregnancy scare but was fine. At the second half of grade 9, she sent naked pictures to Johnny to keep their relationship fresh…until he sent them to Bruce and they broke up for good. In grade 10, Alli meet a boy who she fell head over heels for…until he cheated on her with the school tramp and she tried to get back at him at the school dance by cheating on him with the school meathead. When Alli came back from winter break, she got into a fight with the tramp causing her to get into some school trouble. When her parents saw her permanent record file they saw the naked pictures, the pregnancy scare, the “dance” incident and the fight now. Her parents and her decided to send her to an all girls private school for a while. When her brother, Sav, formed a band with the boy she went off the deep end and ran away from home. When Sav found her, some persuasion got her to come back home and she patched everything up with her family. Now, Alli just wants a normal life at Degrassi.

Relationships (past and present): 9th grade: Johnny DiMarco, K.C. Guthrie (kissed)
10th grade: Drew Torres

Grade: 10th

Parents: Mr. & Mrs. Bhandari.

Physical appearance: Alli has long silky thick black hair that travels down to her shoulder, with bangs usually covering her face. She has light brown eyes that, when she needs to, definitely get all puppy dog. At home, Alli usually wears knit sweaters that cover her arms and her hair in to pony tails. At school, she used to dress pretty slutty. Tank tops, mini high heels, short skirts and WAY too much make up. Until the principal banned all things fun, came up with a dress code.

Personality: In grade 9, Alli had 2 lives. At home, she was the sweet perfect quiet annoying (to her brother) Indian daughter most parents would want. At school, she was the total opposite. She wore short skirts, tank tops, mini-heels, and she wore her long silky black hair out. She had a completely different attitude about everything. She is a natural sweet human being, but has a weakness. Boys. Anytime she’s around a boy, she likes, she acts quite slutty. When her parents sent her to an all girls school she healed from her somewhat OMGD. But she is still the same old Alli. Just more tamed, WAY more tamed.

Pets: None

Talents: She is on the Science Team, and at the gifted program at Degrassi.

Other: She has a brother, Sav, who is a senior also at Degrassi.

Last edited by Alli! on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clare The Gummy Bear

Clare The Gummy Bear

Alli!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alli!'s Characters   Alli!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:43 pm

ACCEPTED!

That's right, I'm here still.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

Alli!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alli!'s Characters   Alli!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Lol, thanks! (:
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

Alli!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Jessica Myers   Alli!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Alli!'s Characters Emo-ha10

Name: Jessica Myers

Age/birthday: “I’m 16, and was born on August 31, 1994. So, I’ll be seventeen in a couple months.”

Brief history: “I was born in San Francisco, California. In 7th grade, me and my mom moved to Toronto and I began attending a junior high school in the area. In 9th grade I was 14 years old and was astoundingly gifted, until I got into the wrong crowd. At a party, I was raped by a guy who I liked but it was traumatizing. It was in the woods, I was so scared. A few months later I found out I was pregnant. People at my school treated my awful, but thank god it was the end of the school year. I had my baby in the summer. Her name is Emily, and even though she couldn’t come at a worst time…I couldn’t imagine being 15 without her. Anyways, the next school year I could NOT take the anxiety of being a teen mom and at ‘Bardel’, so I transferred out and here I am. I think I should also mention, last year my brother died in Afghanistan. That damn Osama, right? Well, it was really hard. Seeing as he was the one and only person who I could ever count on…it impacted me the hardest.”

Relationships (past and present): “I haven’t had any REAL relationships. The closest thing to a relationship was me being raped. I was always known as the girl who got pregnant, so I never really got the bait…or was the bait.”

Grade: “I’m in Grade 11.”

Parents: “My mom’s name is Lillian, and I don’t know my dad’s. He walked out on us when I was REALLY young.”

Physical appearance: “I have straight blond, thick hair that reaches down a smidge past my shoulders. My bangs are long and side swept, usually covering my left eye. My body type, is pretty athletic and impressive seeing as I had a baby at 14. I wear what some might say, WAY too much eye shadow…but I love it. I have 6 piercings. 1 on my nose, 1 on my tongue, 2 on my right ear and to on the left. I never leave my house without my charm bracelet around my wrist.”
Personality: “I was always a stuck up nerd. My mom is a nurse so I was alone most of the time, with my brother in the army until he…passed. That really impacted me. When we moved to Toronto, I took on a whole new personality. I was popular, pretty, I got noticed A LOT more. When Jimmy, my brother, died, in my perspective, I took on a whole new darker tone in life. He never got to meet Emily. He would have loved her. Now, I’m a loner. I have no friends and I’m going to a whole new school where people won’t judge me because I won’t tell them I’m a mother. As far as Degrassi is concerned, I’m just a sister…”
Pets: “I have 1 puppy, she’s a yorky and her name is Sparkles. (Sorry if I went all Paris Hilton while naming it!!)”

Talents: “I’m a ballet dancer, I play the trumpet and I love to act. In fact, I might major in acting. But NOT on the big screen, maybe Broadway?”

Other: “I have a 1 year old daughter, Emily. Emi for short.”

Last edited by Alli! on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

Alli!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alli!'s Characters   Alli!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:47 pm

You've gotten way better at your applications, hon. I remember her back on the old site. :3

ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

Alli!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alli!'s Characters   Alli!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Thanks for the compliment and the acception and remembering her. Btw, I had alot of time...like 7 months since I've done a character. Lol...yet this one's not new... (: Anyways, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Clare The Gummy Bear

Clare The Gummy Bear

Alli!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alli!'s Characters   Alli!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:35 pm

I agree, sooooo much better than you once were!
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

Alli!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alli!'s Characters   Alli!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Wow, thanks! (:
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

Alli!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alli!'s Characters   Alli!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:18 pm

*CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A PICTURE*

Name: Alexa Hart

Age/birthday: “I’m 13 years old. My birthdate is September 3, 1997.”

Brief history: “My birthplace is Vancouver. I lived there until last summer, during my transistion from junior high, to high school. Omg, I think I wanna point out that I met Craig Manning. He went here, right? Well his music is enchanting. I’ve never had any real drama in my life. Except, my mom had a muscle spasm when I was in 6th grade and we thought she was having a stroke. But, thank the lord, she did not. I live with my mom, maternal grandma and maternal uncle. So…no drama.”

Relationships (past and present): “Well, none…yet! But I’m kinda interested in this guy, Ian. But he’s a senior…so it may not happen. We’ll see.”

Grade: “I’m in Grade 9.”

Parents: “My mom lives with me, and so does my grandma and uncle. On her side. My dad lives in Florida, probably cheating on my clueless mom. So maybe SOME drama!”

Physical appearance: “My hair is thin, brown and reached down slightly past my waste. I guess you can say I’m pudgy…I jiggle. Not bragging. I’m always wearing knit sweaters and jean pants that cover up my fat ass. My hair is always in pig tails and I have round shaped glasses. I’m planning to get contacts and lose A LOT of weight.”

Personality: “I’m a loner. Well, I was. I’m definitely gonna be a lot more socialer. The way I look, doesn’t classify how I act. I’m a closeted slut. I..I MASTERBATE. Yea, just that you’d want to know, well not that you’d want to know but I just wanted to TELL you because…I’m gonna shut up now. I also stutter, and I say things I don't mean.

Pets: “No pets…”

Talents: “I can dance a little but my real dream is singing!”

Other: “--------------“

Last edited by Alli! on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

Alli!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alli!'s Characters   Alli!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Sorry if it's all perverted.
Back to top Go down
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

Alli!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alli!'s Characters   Alli!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:37 pm

Maybe a little more positive attributes in her appearance and personality? :3 I COULD HELP YOU. Find a picture too. xD
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

Alli!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alli!'s Characters   Alli!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Alli!'s Characters 1

Name: Caitlin Gellar

Age/birthday: “I’m fifteen years old, and was born on April 21, 1996.”

Brief history: “This can’t be summarized as brief. Until I was 13, my life was normal. I had a mom, and the occasional teddy bear. When I was 13, my mom died. She was the most beautiful person in the world, inside and out. Well, I got sent into foster care and I completely fucking hated it. Especially when I was in this lady’s house and I stepped out of the shower and her egly ass son was staring at me, licking a lollipop, and smiling. Seeing as her last name was foster, I thought she would actually be the understatement of nice. No one really cared when I snuck out at night. I’m a photographer so I never leave my camera everywhere. I don’t use anything digital. When you’re as old fashion as me, film is your friend. Last year I ran away, obviously no one cared, and I got into some…trouble. So one day I was in CVS and Jimmy, the guy who always developed my pictures, gave me the bill…so when he went to the cash register, I ran away and on a street corner I accidentally knocked over an apple stand then ran away from the dude at the stand and ran into a car…
When I woke up and recovered, I was arrested. I was given the choice of going to Juvi, or living with my aunt in Canada. Her son goes here, Griffin Lowe. She’s a total nerd, but totally nice. Btw, if you give me any trouble, remember I lived on the street for a year…so I will find my people and fuck you up…”

Relationships (past and present): “None, and I don’t fucking want one. Relationships are stupid…like the Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber height difference when they started to date.”

Grade: “I’m in Grade 10, a sophomore.”

Parents: “My aunt, uncle and cousin live up the street from Degrassi…”

Physical appearance: “I have red velvet colored hair, that reaches just above my shoulders. You can’t tell though, because I’m never ever seen without it up in a bun. I’m 5’6” and pretty slim. I guess I wear my make-up gothic, and I never go anywhere without my leather jacket. I have 3 extra piercings. I have one on my belly button, on my tongue and nose.”
Personality: “2 years ago I was a fun, free spirit that everyone loved to be around. I changed severely when my mom died. Foster care roughed me up. I stole $149 from my bitch social worker, Fern, and took karate lessons. I made it to a green belt, until I ran away. I’m a loner. I hate being around people that want to be around me, they’re too annoying. Anyways, I’ll probably definitely NEVER come out of my shell.”
Pets: “No pets…”

Talents: “I’m a photographer, and a professional emo.”

Other: “--------------“

Back to top Go down
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

Alli!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alli!'s Characters   Alli!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:59 pm

ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

Alli!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alli!'s Characters   Alli!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:26 am

Alli!'s Characters Newbie10

Name: Katherine "Kat" Storm

Age/birthday: 14/ 10-23-96

Brief history: When she was 9 years old, her mother and father made her come to the mini market with her. They got eggs, milk and sugar, flower and butter...the usual things they needed to make their special tortillas. On their way back, a drunk truck driver ran a red light and smashed into the left side of the car, the drivers seat. Her mother was in the drivers seat and she was killed instantaniously and her father died at the hospital. Katherine escaped the accident...somehow. But ever since she has been visually impeared...She carries around her walking stick that makes sure there is nothing for her to run into.

Relationships (past and present):NONE.

Grade: 9

Parents: --Deceased-- (Foster Care)

Physical appearance: Katherine has beautiful silky dark brown-blackish hair, which she received from her mother. She has light-blondish highlights. She has an unusual dark shade of purple as an eye color, this is possibly the result of a car crash when she was 9. She usually wears a gray fuzzy sweater and usual jean pants. She has a tan complexion and straight hair.

Personality:Katherine is a very sweet girl. She does not have a bad side, you cannot ever hate her and she can never hate you. Well technically, you can hate her. With all the special treatment and care she gets...the fact that she's blind just disappears, takes you over and you get jealous. Katherine always has a positive attitude because she has hope. The only way Katherine can ever get mad at :you" or anyone is talk about her parents...that's all...that is what drives her of the edge.

Pets: None

Talents: Ballet, singing.

Other: -----.

Last edited by Alli! on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clare The Gummy Bear

Clare The Gummy Bear

Alli!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alli!'s Characters   Alli!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:34 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alli!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alli!'s Characters   Alli!'s Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alli!'s Characters
Page 1 of 1