Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Come down here to roleplay as your favorite character, or make a student of your own. The drama doesn't always have to happen on your television, relive it on your computer as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clare The Gummy Bear

Clare The Gummy Bear

Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters   Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters 001

Name: Clare Diana Edwards

Age/birthday: Fifteen; February 18, 1995

Brief History: Clare Edwards was born to Mrs. and Mr. Edwards on February 18, 1995. After they already had a daughter named Darcy, they thought their small little family was complete. Since the Edwards were church goers, their daughters were raised to believe in God, and that he would save them from all their sins when he came back from Heaven.

When Clare began school, she was sent to private school, while her sister went to Degrassi Community School. She excelled in academic classes, and was soon the head of her school. Her parents felt this was a great honor, and when the gifted program was started at Degrassi, she was pulled out of private school and put into Degrassi.

While in the gifted program, she made friends with Connor Deslauriers, Alli Bhandari, and K.C. Guthrie. After being ridiculed about wearing her private school uniform to school, she eventually changed her style. When she started to wear Darcy's old clothes to school, she was suddenly noticed more. Eventually at a school dance, after fighting with him for a week, K.C. and Clare became a couple.

During the second semester of her grade 9 year, she met Jenna Middleton and befriended her. Even though that friendship was short lived when Jenna stole her boyfriend, K.C., from her. She became even closer to Alli as she felt betrayed by Jenna. During the second semester, Clare also developed a crush on Declan Coyne, but it was short lived as realized he wouldn't feel the same about her.

She came back to Degrassi in the fall as a 10th grader. Taking all advanced eleventh grade classes, she barely had time between that and her extra curricular activities to hang out with Alli. After her parents agreed to get her eye surgery to get rid of her glasses, Jenna misunderstands and spreads a rumor that she's getting a boob job, Clare decides, once again, that she doesn't care what people think about her.

Her English teacher decided to pair her up with Eli Goldsworthy so they could edit each other's papers for the semester. When her parents were having martial issues she used her writing, and Eli's help, to help them get help for their marriage. From then on she became best friends with Eli.

When Clare befriended, and became best friends, with Adam Torres she was concerned when she found him dropping tampons in the hallway. Quickly covering up for him, Adam was then forced the next day to tell her (and Eli) the truth about what he was. Accepting from who he was, she was comforting when people found out his secret. When he changed back to being Gracie, Clare caught him self-harming himself and decided to convince him that there was nothing wrong with him.

Now, Clare is generally seen with Eli and Adam hanging out doing whatever. She still talks to Alli but as far as it stands, that's primarily it.

Relationships: K.C. Guthrie is her ex-boyfriend and is technically dating Eli Goldsworthy. (if we're going off the show that is.)

Grade: 10th

Years At Degrassi: Two

Parents: Mr. Edwards and Mrs. Edwards

Physical appearance: Clare's looks can sometimes shock someone. She went from being the little girl in the private school uniform, to the one in the stylish, yet reserved look. Her short reddish brown hair cascades in little curls while her bangs sit perfectly straight on her forehead. Her ocean blue eyes are now able to be seen since those ugly glasses aren't covering them anymore. Even though she's a bit shorter than all the others, but hey, doesn't matter to her. Generally, she wears jean clothes, or flowered patterns that flatter her figure nicely.

Personality: Generally, Clare is a kind and caring person. Sometimes her belief in God can get the better of her, but in the end she really does care about people. That's why she's always trying to help everyone else before herself. Being a 10th grader taking nearly all advance 11th grade classes, saying she's smart is an understatement. That doesn't bug her though, because she just doesn't care what people think about her. However, even though she doesn't care about what people think, and she's helpful, she still can be a little judgmental. Sometimes, she just doesn't know when to let up and leave people alone, but in the end she really does have good intentions.

Pets: Bunny named Langston

Talents: Writing. School in general.

Other: Her sister is Darcy Edwards. She's best friends with Adam Torres, Eli Goldsworthy, and Alli Bhandari. She tends to do too many extracurricular activities.
Back to top Go down
SourPatchVal
Admin
SourPatchVal

PostSubject: Re: Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters   Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:50 pm

CLARE CLARE CLARE CLARE CLARE!

I MISSED YOOOOOOOU!

<3

coughcoughahemcough-- Sorry about that. (:
Back to top Go down
https://degrassirpgame.rpg-board.net
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

PostSubject: Re: Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters   Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:36 pm

That's "brief," isn't it, Clare? xD

IMISSEDYOUSOMUCH.
Back to top Go down
Clare The Gummy Bear

Clare The Gummy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters   Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:05 am

VAL VAL VAL VAL I MISSED YOU TOO!

Its very brief. xD

Also, sorry I haven't been back on. I rejoined Tuesday morning, and then within the hour, the internet was turned off because we haven't paid the cable bill. I'm going to my seeestar's tonight, so I should be on!
Back to top Go down
SourPatchVal
Admin
SourPatchVal

PostSubject: Re: Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters   Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:31 am

OH! And guess what.

Today: Saturday, January 29th, 2011; I am going to see Dianna Agron because her premiere of the movie I am Number Four is showing at the mall right next to my house and I got tickets to go to the autograph signing and see the movie with her.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

My creys!
Back to top Go down
https://degrassirpgame.rpg-board.net
Clare The Gummy Bear

Clare The Gummy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters   Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:31 am

I'm totally jealous, love!
Back to top Go down
Clare The Gummy Bear

Clare The Gummy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters   Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:09 am

Spoiler:

Not using at the moment.

Last edited by Clare The Gummy Bear on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clare The Gummy Bear

Clare The Gummy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters   Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters A586x2
zero rose anderson

Name: "Zero Rose Anderson"

Birthday: "February 6, 1994"

Gender: "Well, I've been a female all my life, so what of it?"

History: "Zero was born to Angelica and Patrick Anderson as their second child in Annapolis, Maryland. Chance was two when Zero was born. As an angry toddler, Chance never noticed that Zero even existed. All until Zero was old enough to cry at thunderstorms. As the big brother, he "protected her".

When Zero was eleven, Angelica died of colon cancer, after battling for her life for several years. Zero, being the only girl left now, was a wreck. She didn't know if she wanted anyone to comfort her. She still wears a necklace that was her mother's, as a memory. When all the stares and such became too much, Patrick decided to move the children to Toronto, where his job offered him a promotion. It was for the best. Zero is starting school, while Chance is beginning community college."

Relationships: "None..."

Year: "I'm a senior now..."

Parents: "Angelica and Patrick Anderson..."

Physical Appearance: "All my life, I've been taller than most girls my age. My legs were always too long and sometimes people tend to stare. It's not like I like being 5'8'' and then only weighing like 111 lbs. In fact, I really hate being a bean pole like I am. One of the better qualities of mine would have to be my bright blue eyes. They really are something people tend to comment on all the time. My long brown locks of hair are usually in natural waves, but there are sometimes where I straighten it or even put it in braids or something of the sort. Other than that, I dress and look like every other teenage girl."

Personality: "I've always been a bit different than most girls my age. When I lived in America, I didn't go to regular school: I was home-schooled. It was always my mom's wish that I play music, which is what started my love for all things music. Personally, I think I'm best at piano, which is why I've always dreamed of moving back to America and go to Juilliard for music. Sometimes I can be found as a geek, only because I skipped a grade. I love all different kinds of foods, as long as they're not strawberry because I'm allergic to strawberries. Usually when other people are around, I am extremely quiet. Ever since I was little, I found out that people usually don't like you if you're different and I don't like being made fun of."

Pets: "A horse named Gypsy."

Talents: "Piano, guitar, saxophone... any other instrument, singing..."

Other: "Nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters   Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clare The Gummy Bear's Characters
Page 1 of 1